Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ahh, free wireless!

We checked into our final hotel of our stay in Egypt, the Radisson Blu - wow this place is nice! They apparently only have Blu hotels in Europe, Asia, and Africa, but I have to say if you get a chance to stay in one, I highly recommend it. We just finished dinner in their wonderful Italian restaurant (delicious!) and are back in our huge room. J is zonked out tired and although it's only around 9:00 pm, I am sleepy too, so we'll be going to bed soon. I wanted to add pictures, but the server is too slow and it keeps rejecting all of my attempts. We will add lots and lots of photos when we get home, so stay tuned :)  Hoping for safe and on-time travels tomorrow and after we recover some from the jet lag we'll post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment